1.Strongly believe the principle of 'The safety is the everybody responsibility', aim to improve the department and company's safety culture and all relevant SHEQ targets;
2. Play the specified role as the Special Equipment Safety Management Specialist, responsible for the developing & archiving of the special equipment's safety and technical documents, to deal with the special equipment registration, to develop the special equipment operating procedures, to organize special equipment safety education and skills training, to organization the self-inspection for the special equipment regularly, to establish the regular inspection and maintenance plan of the special equipment, and ensure all the planned activities will carry out according to the plan, and all the risk mitigation/corrective actions will be followed up until fully closed.
3. Be responsible for implementation of the special equipment double prevention system, regularly identify relevant laws and standards, update relevant procedures, checklist and other documents. Ensure the effective implementation of the double prevention system. Good communication with superior special equipment department and inspection department to improve the special equipment management.
4.To ensure that all non-conformities incl. the safety incidents or failures which are related to the special equipment are reported, investigated or analysed and closed with proper corrective actions;
5.As the Special Equipment Safety Management Specialist, with the authorization to correct or stop any un-safe actions which is working on the special equipment, or stop the service of the special equipment when it cannot meet the safe working condition or expiring of the license;
6.To develop the emergency plans for the special equipment accidents, and organize regular drills. When the emergency case happened, should participate in the accident rescue work.
7.Always follow the ME2 principle to execute all relevant maintenance activities according to the plan & schedule.
8. Involve, participate and conduct relevant technical design review, safety risk assessment, i.e. project peer review, Hazop review, JSA, LMRA, etc.
9.Provide advice and suggestion for annual budget develop, assist EM manager to complete 3YMP timely with clear technical scope and accurate cost estimation.
10. To manage the in-house and temporary contractors, to ensure that all site project construction, maintenance works are carried out in safe manner and quality controlled.
11.Regularly attend the ORM (operations review meeting) with customers, to discuss service performance, safety issues, complaints, improvement actions, etc.
12. Monitor and review the maintenance KPIs, conduct the special equipment failure analysis, to work out more accurate maintenance plan and spare parts strategy.
13.Involved in design and model selection in new, extension and modification project in terminal to ensure the special equipment meet the relevant standards and maintenance requirements. Be responsible for the acceptance check including special equipment list, datasheet, construction and acceptance material and so on, in mechanical completion, PSSR and handover stage for all project in terminal. Establish inspection maintenance program and plan for special equipments.
14.Do other work assigned by the manager.
Apply now if you're interested in this vacancy! Make sure you have the following documents ready to add to your application.